FREE CRIMECAST® Industry Benchmark Analyses (CIBAs)
A CIBA provides a convenient benchmark for comparing your crime risks to those of an entire industry. Simply select the industry of your choice from the list below. There is no cost or obligation – you don’t even need to provide your email address!
CIBAs are currently available for the following industries:
- Beer, Wine, and Liquor Stores
- Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers
- Child Day Care Services
- Clothing Stores
- Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages)
- Electric Utilities
- Electronics and Appliance Stores
- Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
- Food Services and Drinking Places
- Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores
- Gasoline Stations
- General Merchandise Stores
- Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Higher Education
- Hobby, Toy, and Game Stores
- Hotels and Motels
- Jewelry Stores
- Motion Picture Theaters
- Natural Gas Utilities
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- Office Supplies and Stationery Stores
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Shoe Stores
- Sporting Goods Stores
- Warehousing and Storage
What is a CIBA?
A CIBA provides an overview of the crime risks for a selected industry. The assessment is based on CRIMECAST Scores and is conducted for the US locations within that industry.
Why use a CIBA?
A CIBA displays the national distribution of CRIMECAST Scores for a given industry. When combined with a companywide risk assessment, a CIBA allows for the risk benchmarking of a company’s sites against an entire industry.
CRIMECAST Maps and Reports identify the external risks of crime and loss and are ideal for ranking and comparing locations, site evaluation, portfolio analysis, risk management, security resource allocation, travel and routing optimization, asset protection, litigation support, and underwriting.